Starkey Genesis AI
The biggest leap forward ever in hearing technology
So smart it thinks like you do.
All-new Genesis AI hearing aids mimic the cerebral cortex of the brain to quickly and accurately “fill in” the gaps when our hearing is impaired.
So fast it adapts before you can.
Packed with the industry's most sophisticated technology, they make over 80 million personalized adjustments every hour.
The AI inside delivers more true-to-life sound quality than ever before!
Genesis AI Key Features
Over five years ago, Starkey set out to not just raise the bar, but to truly break through barriers. This product launch marks a new beginning for the hearing healthcare industry. Genesis AI is Starkey’s newest hearing aid, completely reimagined from the inside out. It’s the only hearing healthcare system to feature an all-new processor, all-new sound, all-new design, all-new fitting software and all-new patient experience.
- Starkey Neuro Processor: The industry’s smallest and most powerful processor that operates up to 4X faster than its predecessors with 6X more transistors. It emulates the human cerebral cortex with the addition of a Deep Neural Network (DNN) accelerator, which helps the hearing aid adapt to more listening situations than ever before using AI and pattern recognition.
- Starkey Neuro Sound Technology: Automatically adjusts the hearing aid over 80 million times per hour (more than 22,000 times per second) to provide optimal hearing for any listening situation. It also includes a new compression system that is motivated by the human auditory system to significantly reduce listening effort.
- Edge Mode+: An enhancement to Starkey’s popular, proprietary feature that uses DNN to provide an added boost to help in any listening situation. Edge Mode+ gives users the ability to prioritize clearer speech or listening comfort.
- Language Translations: In ear, real-time translation of 77 languages (50 more than its predecessor). The hearing aid wearer can also speak into their app and translated text will appear for the other person to read.
- Personal Health Monitoring: Starkey was the first to incorporate 3D sensors for health and wellness tracking, now offering the most classifications within the activity tracker system with the addition of indoor biking, walking, running and aerobics.
- IP68 and Built-Tough Durability: Eight layers of protection help repel moisture, survive drops and take whatever life dishes out.
- Battery Life/Charging Capabilities: The industry’s longest-lasting rechargeable hearing aid on the market (RIC RT), with up to 50 hours in a single charge. Additionally, the industry’s smallest rechargeable RIC (mRIC R) – with sensors – is the second longest lasting rechargeable battery in the industry, with up to 40 hours from a single charge.
- My Starkey App: A redesigned user experience that puts the most-used features right where the patients want them. Plus, new how-to videos and the ability to upgrade firmware through the app.
Other Notable Features from Predecessors
- Fall detection: The first and only fall detection and alert system in a hearing aid that notifies predetermined contacts if a wearer falls and sends their location.
- Binaural streaming: Streams calls, music and more to both hearing aids directly for more true-to-life listening.
The Thrive Hearing Control app lets you easily connect your Livio Edge AI, Livio AI and Livio hearing aids to your Apple and Android devices.
The My Starkey app lets you easily connect your Genesis AI hearing aids to your Apple and Android devices.